Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sai Baba's Sayings & Assurances

  • My Eye Is On Those Who Love Me....
  • My Tomb Will Speak And Move With Those Who Make Me As Their Refuge....
  • If You Take One Step Towards Me, I Will Take Ten Steps Towards You....
  • A Guide Is Always Necessary To Show Us The Right Way In Small Or GreatMatters....
  • Trust In The Guru Fully.This Is The Only Sadhana.Guru Is All The Gods....
  • The Key Of My Treasury Is Placed In Your Hands,Now Ask Me For Whatever You Want....
  • I Will Be With You, Whenever And Wherever You Think Of Me....
  • I am Parvardigar. I Live At Shirdi And Everywhere....
  • You Devotees Are My Children,Do Not Fear,I am Your Father.You Have To Get Everything From Me....
  • I Will Never Leave Anyone In The Middle....
  • You Have Nobody But Me To Look After You....
  • If One Perpetually Thinks Of Me And Makes Me His Sole Refuge, I am His Debtor....
  • Look, I Have To Take Upon Myself Your Suffering....
  • To Keep My Words I Would Sacrifice My Life , I Would Never Be Untrue To My Words....

No comments:

Post a Comment